Please note that we will be closing at the end of the day on June 27th for our summer break and will reopen on Tuesday, July 30th
We will be checking our emails and voice messages daily and will be responding only to emergencies for clients who have purchased power equipment (power wheelchairs, scooters, hospital beds, air mattresses). We will also respond to families who have equipment through our Palliative Care Program.
This site is a work in progress.
Who we are;
- We are a Registered not for profit Business (Social Enterprise), run by volunteers.
- We operate a warehouse where we recycle donated medical and mobility equipment.
- We are not a store and we do not have a show room.
- We rely on the recommendations of your (OT) Occupational Therapist and or (PT) Physiotherapist for most equipment.
- We are open to the public by appointment only
- All equipment is donated to STRIDE,
- We do not purchase equipment,
- We do not rent or loan equipment.
- Certain equipment is only sold upon the recommendation of an Occupational Therapist (OT) or Physiotherapist PT
- All equipment must be donated in good to excellent condition and the equipment must be complete.
Appointments are required;
- For viewing equipment which we have found for you.
- For picking up equipment for a confirmed order,
- For dropping off equipment for repairs and or donations which have been approved
We are open to the public by appointment only
- Three days a week (Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday),
- We are closed on all long weekends.