Registered Charitable Business #11920 0632 RR001
This site is a work in progress.
Who we are;
- We are a Registered not for profit Business (Social Enterprise), operated by volunteers.
- We operate a warehouse where we recycle donated “used” medical and mobility equipment.
- We are not a store and we do not have a show room.
- We rely on the recommendations of your (OT) Occupational Therapist and or (PT) Physiotherapist for most equipment.
- We are open to the public by appointment only
- All equipment is donated to STRIDE,
- We do not purchase equipment,
- We do not rent or loan equipment.
- We do not accept or sell ceiling track lifts, stair lifts, porch lifts, vehicle lifts and or hand controls,
- We no longer accept equipment for parts
- Certain equipment is only sold upon the recommendation of an Occupational Therapist (OT) or Physiotherapist PT
- All equipment must be donated in good to excellent condition and the equipment must be complete.
Appointments are required;
- For viewing equipment which we have found for you.
- For picking up equipment for a confirmed order,
- For dropping off equipment for repairs and or donations which have been approved
We are open to the public by appointment only
- Three days a week (Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday),
- We are closed on all long weekends.