Registered Charitable Business #11920 0632 RR001
This site is a work in progress
Please note that STRIDE Wheelchairs Plus will be closing for our Christmas break at the end of the day on Thursday, December 19th and will reopen on Tuesday. January 7th.
On behalf of our Team of volunteers we would like to wish you and your family a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Years.
Who we are;
- We are a Registered not for profit Business (Social Enterprise), operated by volunteers.
- We operate a warehouse where we recycle donated “used” medical and mobility equipment.
- We are not a store but a warehouse and we do not have a show room.
- We rely on the recommendations of your (OT) Occupational Therapist and or (PT) Physiotherapist for most equipment.
- We are open to the public by appointment only
- All equipment is donated to STRIDE,
- Certain equipment is only sold upon the recommendation of an Occupational Therapist (OT) or Physiotherapist PT
- All equipment must be donated in good to excellent condition (no repairs needed and the equipment must be complete).