Registered Charitable Business #11920 0632 RR001
This site is a work in progress
STRIDE has reopened and is offering most of its products and services during the COVID-19 pandemic. Limited delivery service is available to exterior locations only. Alternately, equipment orders can be picked-up at our door. Pick-up of donated mobility equipment is not available at this time. Donated equipment can be dropped off, please call ahead to make arrangements. We can be reached by phone at 613-723-0528 or by email at email@example.com. We are open Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10:30AM to 3:30PM and on Saturdays from 10:30AM to 1:00PM.
Who we are;
- We are a Registered not for profit Business (Social Enterprise), operated by volunteers.
- We operate a warehouse where we recycle donated “used” medical and mobility equipment.
- We are not a store but a warehouse and we do not have a show room.
- We rely on the recommendations of your (OT) Occupational Therapist and or (PT) Physiotherapist for most equipment.
- We are open to the public by appointment only
- All equipment is donated to STRIDE,
- Certain equipment is only sold upon the recommendation of an Occupational Therapist (OT) or Physiotherapist PT
- All equipment must be donated in good to excellent condition (no repairs needed and the equipment must be complete).