- Floor to ceiling;
- Ceiling channel spans joists for rigidity;
- Rubber backed base;
- Options include; no grip surface, no bar, horizontal bar or “S” shaped bar.
Please note that additional fees are charged for;
- Height extension;
- Straight or “S” shaped grab bar.
Please contact STRIDE email@example.com or 613-723-0528 for price and availability.
Appointments are required
At STRIDE Wheelchairs Plus, all equipment is donated to us. We DO NOT buy equipment nor do we sell equipment on consignment. Official tax receipts are provided upon request.
*** NEW*** STRIDE Wheelchairs Plus provides a pick up service for donations, however due to increased vehicle expenses, we have had to implement a cost recovery fee of $10.00 to provide this service. Unfortunately, we are not able to pick up in the rural areas!
Please feel free to view the types of equipment which we accept. Please note that due to space limitations some items may have to be added to a waiting list. If we cannot take the item we maybe able to refer you elsewhere.
Mobility: Please note equipment must be in excellent condition – wheelchairs and scooters must be less than 3 yrs of age.
- Standard folding walkers (these walkers do not have seats)
- Nexus type – Indoor or Outdoor
- Manual folding wheelchairs
- Manual tilting wheelchairs (non folding)
- Scooters: 3 and 4 wheel
- Power wheelchairs
- Seats / cushions (Gel, foam, ROHO, etc)
- Wheelchair backs
- Gel pads
- Electric spring base hospital beds (single beds only)
- Pressure Relief Mattresses (foam, gel, alternating air)
- Bed helpers , side railings
- Bath seats, bath chairs
- Bath transfer benches (padded and non-padded)
- Clamp on grab bars for the bathtub (plastic / metal)
- Bath lifts (battery operated only)
- Commodes (with or without wheels)
- Raised toilet seats with handles only
- Versa Frames
- Safety Poles
- Electric Patient Lifts with slings
- Fall Mats with alarm
- Pivot Discs
- Wooden or plastic transfer boards
- Auto Lift Chairs
- Sock aids
- Incontinent pads
If you have something that is not on the list please check with us to see if we can take it.
We do not accept but we may be able to refer you:
- Pan base electric hospital beds (these beds have flat surface under the mattress)
- Regular electric beds (type seen advertised on TV)
- Ceiling track lifts
- Stair lifts / glides
- Bruno Lifts
If you would like to donate an item please send photos of the items to firstname.lastname@example.org